This blog has truly been a labor of love. The content and people it serves are near and dear to my heart. That being said, it is a source of income so there are some things you should be aware of.
- This is a personal blog written and edited by me.
- The products and services endorsed on this site only include items that I believe my readers will find value in.
- Advertisements have been placed on this site. These advertisements provide compensation to me. Advertisements will be identified as paid or sponsored content.
- Some of my content attempts to describe the science behind products. Every effort has been made to be accurate and factual in this area.
- Any product claim, statistic, or quote about a product should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- Some links on the site are affiliate links, meaning I will receive a commission for goods and services purchased through those links. Not every reference to an affiliate link will be indicated as such.
I truly appreciate the students and educators who have put their trust in my website. I hold myself to the highest standard of integrity as I strive to include content that helps Chemistry to be your jam too!
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp